- Tell her you love her. Every. Single. Day.
- Ask her family members — from siblings to cousins, to grandchildren and even longtime friends — to write a detailed memory of her that they love the most. Bind them all in a journal or print them on small scrolls that she can open each week for some love and nostalgia. Sweet remembrances!
- Send her Blue Apron! For moms who share their love in the kitchen. www.blueapron.com
- Gift her the magical intersection of high-style meets function - a Brilliant Bag, of course!Because we feel sure she'll love it. www.BeBrilliantBags.com
- What is mom's favorite color? Shower her in happiness - - - her favorite things all in her favorite hue!Wrap them all up individually in a beautiful basket.
- Plan for her a true mom day — from breakfast through dinner — shopping, hiking, walking, hitting a museum, the spa, the beach — wherever it is that she feels most blissful and brilliant. Make a whole day about her doing all of her favorite things, a day she doesn't have to plan a thing.
- Pick her up, drop her off, keep all her fave snacks on hand. Just because.
- French Kande - a beautiful jewelry brand we love. www.frenchkande.com
- Have her house cleaned from top to bottom. Professionally. All the things she doesn't have time to clean or organized — from windows to floors — have those scheduled.
10. Surprise her with lunch at work. Or, by ordering dinner in. Or how about with a massage, a manicure, or with her fave dessert. (You're never too old for a balloon bouquet, either.) Fun is timeless.
11. Tell her, face-to-face, that you appreciate her sacrifices over the years in making your life good. Every mom gives up a bit of herself for her children and her family, every single day. Acknowledge those with gratitude and thank her for blessing your life with her determination, her guidance, her heart.